Monday, September 10, 2012

Vanilla Cupcakes



Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes!! Cupcakes are hard to resist and guilty to eat ;) . I love to cook but my passion is in baking. My friend "Amy Klassen"  always would carry all varieties of Cupcakes whenever she would visit us. This inspired me to bake. I am not a professional baker but I am learning and I hope one day I will open my own Bakery Shop :) . I believe Cooking or baking is learning and inspiring each other to cook or bake. This cupcake is very light, airy and fluffy. I frost it with Butter Cream Frosting. This cupcakes are best for birthday parties or any other special occasion.

Yields- 24
Ingredients
  • 3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
  • 1 3/4 Cup Sugar
  • 2 Large Eggs
  • 2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 Tsp Salt
  • 2 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
  • 2 1/2 Cups Flour
  • 1 1/4 Cups Warm Milk

Directions
  • Preheat oven to 180 C degree.
  • In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add in the eggs, vanilla, salt and baking powder.
  • Add flour and milk in batches, starting and ending with flour. Stir until batter is smooth and satiny.
  • Fill paper-lined muffin tins with batter.
  • Bake at 180 C for 18-20 minutes.
  • Cool it completely and frost with Butter Cream Frosting




3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...