Sunday, October 7, 2012

Eggless Chocolate Muffins



Years ago I was searching eggless chocolate muffin recipe. My In Laws and Parents do not eat egg and my father is very fond of cakes and pastries. Every eggless or vegan recipe I came across had soya milk or egg substitute and whatever  I  tried was not that great. I stumbled upon this recipe in Food.com This is the best eggless chocolate muffins I have ever had. This muffins does not look like normal muffin it has little grainy texture because of granulated sugar. If you do not have chocochip you can always substitute with chopped dark chocolates. These are very soft and chocolaty. Do try it out yourself to believe me !!

Ingredients
Yields 12
  • 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 2 Tablespoon Cocoa
  • 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
  • 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
  • 1/4 Cup Oil
  • 1 Cup warm Water
  • 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
  • 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chip




Directions:-
  • Preheat Oven to 200° C .

  • In a bowl combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
  • Make a well in the center.

  • Add oil, vanilla, vinegar and warm water. Stir just until moist.

  • Stir in chocolate chips.

  • Spoon batter into paper-lined muffins tin. Fill just 3/4.
  • Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.

Notes :
  • I have added 1/4 cup milk chocolate chip and 1/4 cup of white chocolate chip.
  • You can substitute chocochip with chopped dark chocolate slab. I use Morde.
  • If you do not want this grainy texture you can always use fine sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...